[HEADS UP] LVM enabled by default

Hi folks,

I would like to inform you that I have enabled build of NetBSD Logical Volume
Manager in -current by default. Which means that LVM will be part of next
coming NetBSD-6 release. I have updated lvm2tools to their current version
2.02.56 and did some tests to ensure that they still works any testing is
welcome. I have also committed RUMP based library which can be used for
developing new NetBSD device-mapper targets (see sys/rump/dev/lib/libdm and
share/examples/rump/dmtest/). I hope that this will make NetBSD even better in
storage than it is now with WAPBL, ZFS and iSCSI in base.

Regards

Adam.