Re: ath and eeepc - are patches still needed?

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 11:32 PM, Quentin Garnier <cube%cubidou.net@localhost>
wrote:
> For some reason you seem to be unwilling to say anything about what
> you're doing with that code;  I'm not so sure I understand that
> position, because it would certianly speed up the process if people
> could start eyeballing the planned import and test on a wide range of
> hardware.

Give me an official non previous century VCS and I'll certainly put
more things out, faster :-)

Now, apart from you, I didn't see much enthusiasm to my post on
tech-kern@, so it didn't seems so press much.

 - Arnaud