Re: NFS oddities with MacOX X clients

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 5:04 PM, Christos Zoulas
<christos%astron.com@localhost> wrote:
> Yes, it is horrible. No stack traces? Does the server ever crash during
> NFS operations?

I also have problems with NFS, same stack trace as described in [1].
Both client and server are running NetBSD 4.99.72. The server crash
under two district conditions:
 - rm on the server a file being transfered
 - write from the client to the server

note that I don't have the next panic after reboot.

I didn't had time to debug further, I temporarily solved the second
problem by exporting read-only the file system.

 - Arnaud

ps: I think I got a crash dump, however, it is 100% reproducible, so I
can get one if needed.

[1]: http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2008/11/06/msg003361.html