Subject: Re: Atheros AR5008E-3NX chip
To: Phil Nelson <phil@cs.wwu.edu>
From: Yojiro UO <yuo@nui.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/14/2007 21:50:36
Phil Nelson wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 July 2007 9:16 am, you wrote:
>> However, because the difference of 80211 suport codes between NetBSD and
>> FreeBSD is so large, this update needs to change in various parts of
>> current code. (And also this patch needs more work to be stable...).
>
> Would you like me to run the code and report problems? (or possibly
> help fix problems if I can.)

Sure.

I put the AR5008 related atheros deveice driver and HAL patch for
-current 20070704 to following url:

   http://yuo.nui.org/netbsd/diff-20070704.patch.gz

(This patch include sam's new HAL.)

Please check it (and report if you find any problems).

It need more time to put whole net80211 update, because current
code seems to slightly un-stable. I try to fix problems in near
feature. Please wait for a while...

--
Yojiro UO <yuo@nui.org>