Subject: Re: iwi problems in -current
To: Konstantin KABASSANOV <Konstantin.Kabassanov@lip6.fr>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
List: current-users
Date: 07/18/2005 11:06:44
--nextPart2323634.LvJLrOE0iP

On Monday 18 July 2005 13:39, Konstantin KABASSANOV scribbled:
> I'd like just to report that current kernel claims "iwi0: fatal error" wh=
en
> trying to "ifconfig up" an intel 2915ABG card. By the way it seems that
> ibss mode is still unsupported... Is it true?

That happens to me too.  Then, in multi-user mode, I do this:

	ifconfig iwi0 down nwkey "key here" nwid "ap name here"

then re-run dhclient and it works.

If you change the ifconfig line in any way, including reversing the nwid an=
d=20
nwkey names, it fails to fix the problem most of the time.

=2D-Michael