Subject: repeatable kernel page fault trap in fwohci
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Christopher Tribo <t1345@hopi.dtcc.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/01/2003 03:28:45
as soon as I plug in my iPod with a current as of Friday night release
(1.6Q):

fwnode0 at fwohci0 Node0: foo
fwnode0: Link speed: 400 Mb/s, max_rec 2048 bytes
ubm_fault(0xc03969c0, 0xdeadb000, 0, 1) -> e
kernel : page fault trap code=0
Stopped in pid 2.1 (fwohci0) at sbp2_abort+0x1a: cmpl 0x44(%eax), %ecx

I'm running a kernel with diagnostic, debug, -g and new bufq. This isn't
the first time I've had deadbeef in my SBP2 :) Is anyone else seeing this?
send-pr with all the details?

--
I'm trying to port NetBSD to my cup of tea, but it keeps kernel panicking
on refill. This is odd, because I ported it to my toaster and my bookcase

Any hints?

Jared Earle - http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-ports/2002/07/04/0000.html