Subject: Re: Wasabi NetBSD, was : Re: Embedded NetBSD?
To: Jeremy C. Reed <reed@reedmedia.net>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@wasabisystems.com>
List: current-users
Date: 10/29/2001 16:34:12
"Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net> writes:
> This could be confusing since some people have signatures that say "Wasabi
> NetBSD" and some CDs from Wasabi Systems say "wasabi" and "NetBSD".

I apologize if there is any confusion. There is, of course, only one
NetBSD. Wasabi Systems does NetBSD support and development work, but
we make no claims to either own or manage our own fork of NetBSD, and
we don't call our product "Wasabi NetBSD" although that tag has
slipped into a few things by accident. Our CDs and such pretty clearly
just say "NetBSD 1.5.2", however.

I'll try to ask people to be more diligent about keeping the words
separated in our materials. If anyone notices it creeping in, feel
free to let me know and I'll do something about it.

--
Perry E. Metzger		perry@wasabisystems.com