Subject: Re: CVS commit: basesrc
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: T.SHIOZAKI <tshiozak@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 08/11/2000 15:50:49
Hi, I also send this mail to current-users list.

> BTW, shouldn't the MB_LEN_MAX be in stdlib.h ? Seems like it's not
> particularily machine-dependant.

Sure, the value is machine-independent.
I've never thought about where it should be defined in,
because MB_LEN_MAX had already been in <machine/limits.h>
when I became aware of it. :-)
MB_LEN_MAX, however, should be defined in <limits.h>
for conforming to ISO C.

I guess it's better that MB_LEN_MAX is still in <machine/limits.h> under
netbsd-1-5 branch.  We have little time until function freeze of 1.5,
however there's no hurry since it's not critial.
I feel better that we do it under -current and watch the run of events.

--
Takuya SHIOZAKI