Subject: Problems compiling current (includes)
To: current users NetBSD <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Delcamp <e.delcamp@wanadoo.fr>
List: current-users
Date: 02/04/1999 17:37:19
Hi,

I have lots of problems compiling current from 1.3 sources.

I have made a sup, then try to do a "make build". But lots of includes files
are missing (they are in /usr/src/* but not copied in /usr/include).
OK, maybe something wrong with sup. So I try "sup -o", but with no succes.
If I delete /usr/include, then do a "make beforeinstall && make includes",
they are lots files missing (/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/includes/* -> /usr/i386,
the link for machine -> i386 and stdarg.h).

I think I have missed something but what ? Sup fileserver is antioche.lip6.fr
(Manuel ?) if that matter.

Thanks.