Subject: Supported ISDN cards?
To: <>
From: None <nigel@nelgin.cmpu.net>
List: current-users
Date: 10/05/1997 23:14:01
Hi there,
This is my first venture into NetBSD, and have been told this is the
right place to ask a couple of questions.

I'm currently installing 1.2.1 on a 486 with a view to using it as a
router for my dialup ISDN connection. I'll be obtaining a subnet
but it just occured to me that I dont have drivers for the card.

Has anyone successfully used an Eicon Diva 2.0 card on a
NetBSD machine, and if not, is there someone I could hassle
to create some drivers? I have them for Win3.1, Win95 and
Win NT, but of course they're not much good under NetBSD.

TIA.
Nigel