Subject: Re: libcurses doing funky things...
To: None <greywolf@starwolf.com>
From: Mike Long <mikel@shore.net>
List: current-users
Date: 07/01/1997 01:46:58
>From: greywolf@starwolf.starwolf.com (Missing - presumed fed.)
>Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 21:46:01 -0700
>
>As I send this, my mailer (mush) is in reverse video suddenly.
>
>When I run things through more, I also get things in reverse video after
>the initial page.

>What up, dogs?

Woof.

Are you using an xterm?  Are you using a version of X11 other than
XFree86 3.3?  If so, you were probably hosed by the recent change to
/usr/share/termcap which pointed 'xterm' at 'xterm-xf86-v33'.  Point
'xterm' at something more reasonable, then rebuild and reinstall
/usr/share/misc/termcap{,.db}.
--
Mike Long <mikel@shore.net>                http://www.shore.net/~mikel