Subject: make build and domestic/lib
To: NetBSD-current Users <current-users@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@portal.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 11/11/1996 17:06:35
In src/Makefile there's a `build' target which reads, in part,

    # XXX should do the whole of domestic/lib
    (cd ${.CURDIR}/domestic/lib/libcrypt && ${MAKE} depend && ${MAKE} && \
        ${MAKE} install)

I've just built current on an i386 and an alpha, in and both cases
there are now no problems with (cd domestic/lib && make depend &&
make).

Since it now builds cleanly, and some userland applications (such
as usr.bin/tn3270) will not make without other parts of domestic/lib
being built, shouldn't we now change this to make all of domestic/lib?

cjs

Curt Sampson    cjs@portal.ca		Info at http://www.portal.ca/
Internet Portal Services, Inc.