Subject: Re: Dump unix mail file to sendmail?
To: None <current-users@NetBSD.ORG, vax@linkdead.paranoia.com>
From: Patrick Arnoux <parnoux@orli.com>
List: current-users
Date: 04/03/1996 17:55:55
> From: VaX#n8 <vax@linkdead.paranoia.com>
> We've got a remote machine that dials in and connects for a few hours
> every day.  We got fed up with the sendmail messages (4 hours undelivered)
> as we spooled mail for that system, so we gave up and spool it to a file.
> Now the remote system can use POP or FTP or whatever to grab the file, but
> we'd still like the local mail delivery agent (sendmail, right?) to process
> it so that .forward files work.

Create a class for the remote machine(s) as well as a new rule set to select
a new delivery agent for that class.
In the definition of that new delivery agent, the "F" flag should allow you to
define how you want this class of mail delivered.

Patrick Arnoux
parnoux@orli.com

p.s. I have never had to do this before, but it should work.

p.p.s	If you need any more info, feel free to email.

P. A.