Subject: Re: KERNEL->_KERNEL changes in port?
To: None <rhealey@mmm.com, amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Michael L. Hitch <osymh@gemini.oscs.montana.edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 03/28/1995 11:11:12
On Mar 28, 11:33am, rhealey@mmm.com wrote:

> Has anybody looked at what changes might be needed in the Amiga port now
> that the kernel define has been renamed from KERNEL to _KERNEL in many
> of the system header files? I don't have source handy at the moment to check...

  The Makefile defines both KERNEL and _KERNEL, which seems to get almost
everything.  The only exception I've found is genassym, which doesn't
have either defined.  The source file currently defines KERNEL, so it should
be easy enough to add _KERNEL to it.

Michael

--
Michael L. Hitch			INTERNET:  osymh@montana.edu