Subject: Feb 7 sup; can't build a working kernel
To: None <amiga-dev@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Rob Healey <rhealey@kas.helios.mn.org>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 02/09/1995 07:04:45
	Anybody able to build a working kernel from the Feb 7 sup? It
	will boot but can't seem to read the root filesystem correctly, i.e.
	it will find /etc/init to exec and /sbin/sh to run but any directory
	below / is scrambled if you try to do an ls. Reboot with old kernel
	and fsck comes out clean. I nuked the old .o's and libs and
	rebuilt a couple of times but no joy. B^(. Feb 4 sup based kernel
	works fine. I don't see what could have changed between the 4th and
	the 7th that would cause such behavior.

	Any ideas?

	-Rob