Subject: dialin line and getty
To: None <AMIGA-DEV@NETBSD.org>
From: None <BLAZ.ZUPAN@UNI-MB.si>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 10/25/1994 19:24:26
I'm crossposting this to comp.unix.amiga and also to the amiga-dev mailing
list. I have two questions:

1.  Can anybody please send me his /etc/ttys and /etc/gettytab file (if I
have to make any changes to it)?  I'd like to setup dialin to my Amiga from
a modem but I have trouble with setting up getty correctly.  I read that
the NetBSD getty is braindamaged, so should I get some other one?  My modem
is a Zoom VFX V.32bis.

2.  What is the difference between /dev/tty00 and /dev/ttym0?  I suspect
this has to do something with setting up my dialing line :-)

Thanks,
	Blaz

--
Blaz Zupan		* Internet: blaz.zupan@uni-mb.si
Ljubljanska 19/B	* Fidonet:  2:380/104.40