Subject: Re: sd7-9
To: None <chopps@emunix.emich.edu,>
From: Hubert Feyrer <c9020@rrzc1.rz.uni-regensburg.de>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 08/03/1994 22:33:00
On Aug 3,  4:15pm, chopps@emunix.emich.edu wrote:
> > I don't like the new encoding, and I think there are lots of other people
out
> You don't like it; WHY?

Sorry for being unprecise. I don't like it for the following reason:

Whenever I add or remove a drive, I'll have to re-edit fstab, paying special
attention not to assign the wrong SCSI-ID to the right device. Changing some
drives can happen quite often here, as I occasionaly install it on some
friends' harddisk (from my setup, without using tons of disks ;).

Regards,

       Hubert

--
      Weekdays: Rennerstr. 19, D-93053 Regensburg,  Tel. 0941/701788