Subject: change of HD configure..
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Chris Hopps <chopps@emunix.emich.edu>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 07/06/1994 17:03:56
I just changed the way the kernel parses the RDB to be more sane now.
Its real easy.  NBR is still root NBS is still swap.  The only change
is to NBU partitions.  basically now that we have 13 available the
reasons for playing games are over.  The letters 'd' - 'p' now
corispond to the order of the partitions on the physical media, i.e.
their p_offset field in the disklabel.  This means that if an
amigados partition is you first on the drive it will show up as
sdNd if the next partition is another ados it will show up as sdNe
then you have your netbsd usr partition it will be at sdNf etc.

(er by NBU I mean NBU and all other types besides NBR and NBS)

You shouldn't be to effected by this although it may require an
update to your /etc/fstab.  (i.e. root does not change so this
won't blow you away :)

Chirs.