Subject: panic swfree...
To: None <amiga-dev@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Arthur Hoffmann <hoffmann@it.ntu.edu.au>
List: amiga-dev
Date: 04/29/1994 01:39:45
Hi,
I have been trying to compile a new kernel from the current sources
for a few days now and encountered a few problems. Thank you all for
the help and hints I got so far.
Today I finally was able to compile a new kernel for my A3000, but
when I try to boot the system with it I get the following error:

panic swfree
stopped at _Debugger+0x6 _Debugger+$7fffffff: unlk a6

Does anyone know what that is related to?

Another thing I noticed over the last couple of weeks is that I get
TIMEO errors again when the SCSI controller tries to negotiate sync
mode, I don't know why. I did buy the WD33C93A-PL 00-08 and put
it into the computer. It worked great at first, but now...

Thanks again for your help.

(I used the sources which I suped with the changes from 29.04.1994)

Arthur.

__
Arthur Hoffmann					58/1 Dickward Drive
						Fannie Bay N.T. 0820