Re: 10.0_RC1 on NVIDIA T400

Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:
> Now the question: should I commit these 3 firmware files to our tree ?

Our GPU firmware does come from Linux, the repo for it is here:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/firmware/linux-firmware.git

It would be good to know any differences between what is in our tree
right now, the latest Linux versions and the ones that work for you.

I guess the next question is whether they need to be updated in
NetBSD-10.