Re: MesaLib

I have committed some changes to MesaLib to get it to build, not changed
anything in src/share/mk so MesaLib.old will still be built by default.

If anyone wants to try it put HAVE_MESA_VER=21 in /etc/mk.conf.

radeon seems to work, I'm running it on my main development machine.

nouveau causes glxgears to crash, it seems to be doing some sse2
intrinsics template stuff in gallium/auxiliary/translate.

amdgpu just clears the screen, looks to have failed to reset the GPU,
don't know whether this is a Mesa or DRM problem.

don't have any way to test intel drivers, not finished getting iris
and crocus to link yet.

If doing an update build, you will need to delete everything below
$OBJDIR/external/mit/xorg/lib.