Re: MesaLib

I wrote:
> I think I have got native MesaLib to build.
>
> Not tried it out yet and still have to go through the patches in
> pkgsrc to see which ones need adding to xsrc.

Tried it out a bit with swrast and an old NVidia system, can try
an old AMD card, don't have any Intel systems to try.

glxgears dumps core on old NVidia, doesn't give a useful stack trace.

What is the status of toolchain/50277? Are there any patches from
graphics/MesaLib that would be still needed for NetBSD-current?

I have done a build of xsrc MesaLib.old to verify that it still works
with my makefile changes.

Am I ok to start committing some of this or do people want to review it
first? Would probably do the "old" makefiles first.

One extra idea is to change everywhere to use the ${OLD_SUFFIX}
macro in pathnames that could be "old" or not, this could reduce the
work when doing the next upgrade.