libGL errors

Hi,

I've noted that LibreOffice is not using OpenGL so decided
to investigate why.

It says:
warn:vcl.opengl:8415:1:vcl/opengl/x11/X11DeviceInfo.cxx:356: unknown vendor => blocked

So I wanted to try the generic way people seem to use to find
OpenGL support. I haven't done anything to do with OpenGL, so
this may be wrong. Nevertheless, I ran into an issue.

I don't have an alternate OS easily available to rule out user
error here :-) Any ideas?

% cat asd.c
#include <GL/glew.h>
#include <GL/glut.h>
#include <cstdio>

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
	glutInit(&argc, argv);
	glutCreateWindow("GLUT");

	glewInit();
	printf("OpenGL version supported by this platform (%s): \n", glGetString(GL_VERSION));
}

% g++ `pkgconf --libs /usr/pkg/lib/pkgconfig/glew.pc` `pkgconf --libs /usr/X11R7/lib/pkgconfig/glut.pc` asd.c

% ./a.out
libGL error: unable to load driver: r600_dri.so
libGL error: driver pointer missing
libGL error: failed to load driver: r600
libGL error: unable to load driver: swrast_dri.so
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
X Error of failed request:  GLXBadContext
  Major opcode of failed request:  156 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  6 (X_GLXIsDirect)
  Serial number of failed request:  34

For the record, this is part of running 'glxinfo'

OpenGL vendor string: X.Org
OpenGL renderer string: Gallium 0.4 on AMD CEDAR
OpenGL version string: 2.1 Mesa 10.3.5
OpenGL shading language version string: 1.30