Re: i915 DRMKMS GPU hang

   Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 10:59:28 -0600 (CST)
   From: "John D. Baker" <jdbaker%mylinuxisp.com@localhost>

   Of course, the reported GPU crash dump does not exist.  Does our flavor
   of DRMKMS try to save the GPU crash dump someplace?  Perhaps the reported
   path is expected to exist first?  I'll try creating it and see if
   something is saved there the next time it happens.

No...  That never got hooked up.  I experimented with exposing it
kludgily via sysctl or dmesg or something to debug some hangs, but
never got anywhere useful with it.