Re: nouveaudrm -- actually worth trying now!

Hello,
I just tried nouveau with my ASUS ROG G750JW with a nVidia GTX 765m, I built the kernel with nouveau support and when NetBSD starts, I have a lot of message about nouveau (totally normal, I didn't disable the debug).
After the massive debug messages, I can have :
-- A black screen with system freezing and CPU fan going faster and faster and can only stop the laptop by holding the power button
OR
-- A black screen but the system is correctly running "in background" (I can SSH on it or turn it off by logging in and poweroff it
OR
-- A green screen with the system running in backgroud
OR
-- A 1920x1080 terminal, correctly running. (without nouveau, I had a 1024x768 terminal). BUT when I try to start X with nouveau, I have a black screen with the CLI cursor upper left the screen, fan going faster and, after around ten seconds, my laptop restart and NetBSD has to check my file system just like if I stopped it wrongly.
For now, nouveau is not totally operational on my laptop but I succeed to reach a high resolution terminal.
Here is my dmesg : http://pastebin.com/UcNVPqmv
Adrien.