Xorg for amiga, need help

Hi,

I'm trying to make the old Xfree-Xamiga server run under Xorg, following the
helpful porting tips for x86k from tsutsui@.

I just started (knowing nothing about X11 servers) and replaced the no
longer existing AllocateXyzPrivateIndex() functions with
dixRegisterPrivateKey(). This renders all XyzPrivateIndex variables unused,
so I deleted them.

Now I don't understand what to do with cfb16ScreenPrivateIndex and
cfb32ScreenPrivateIndex under Xorg. It is obviously a similar index into
devPrivates[] like those I already removed, but I don't know where they are
defined. Do they still exist under Xorg? How do I write replacement code
for:
  pScreen->devPrivates[cfb32ScreenPrivateIndex].ptr = pScreen->devPrivate;

--
Frank Wille