Re: replace twm with cwm?

Martin's suggestion has been added to the wish list and Youri's screenshots are also included in an update.

http://web.zephyrite.net/NetBSD/wm/index.html

Examine the first of Youri's screenshots with care.  I has a very simple, clean and modern look.  It could be the basis for the new default if ctwm is choosen as the window manager.  With appropriate keyboard facility it could compete well with cwm.

It's worth mentioning that with a little modification the window manager now used as the default has been set up to look like this screenshot.  It's possible to achieve this kind of look without changing window managers at all.

/pjr\