Re: radaeondrmkms on i386 - how to get the console back

   Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 05:23:22 +1100
   from: matthew green <mrg%eterna.com.au@localhost>

   Taylor R Campbell writes:
   >    Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 08:12:49 +1100
   >    from: matthew green <mrg%eterna.com.au@localhost>
   >
   >    i'm not sure that minor=0 is right for this, perhaps it
   >    should be derived from something in struct drm_device *dev.
   >
   >    -	dev_t devno = cdevsw_lookup_major(&drm_cdevsw);
   >    +	dev_t devno = makedev(cdevsw_lookup_major(&drm_cdevsw), 0);
   >
   > Should be dev->minor->index.  Otherwise, LGTM.

   hmmm, minor isn't a member, but there are 3 choices:

           struct drm_minor *control;              /**< Control node */
           struct drm_minor *primary;              /**< Primary node */
           struct drm_minor *render;               /**< Render node */

Whoops, you're right.  We could pass the drm_file/drm_minor through
the chain of mmap callbacks invovled in drm and gem and ttm, I don't
think it actually matters, so I'd pick whichever minor libdrm chooses
by default, which I think is `primary'.