Re: Radeondrm w/RV370 / X300 SE on 7.0_BETA -- working?

   Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 15:10:25 +0200 (CEST)
   From: Havard Eidnes <he%NetBSD.org@localhost>

   (I will have a serial console on this host in a while, I'm
   currently missing a cable + back-plane connector for the on-board
   serial header.)

   However, I'd like to ask if this combination is "supposed" to
   work, in other words if this is a new and unknown problem.

New and unknown problem.  Serial console may help.  Can you also show
any radeon messages near the end of the dmesg?  Most of radeon
attachment happens late so it can load firmware from the file system.

Also: file a PR and assign it to me?