environnement for touch screen ?

Hello,
so, I have X11 running on a beaglebone with a 12" touchscreen LCD.
What environnement would be appropriate for a touchscreen ?
(I could also connect a USB keyboard and mouse but it's less fun :)

I looks like deforaos could provide some components here, but
I couldn't find any window manager in meta-pkgs/deforaos-desktop and
I don't know which one to use (and I don't want to build the whole
deforaos-desktop for now, the beaglebone isn't stable enough).