Re: bigger cursor?

On Sun, Sep 02, 2012 at 01:52:52AM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> I want to increase the size of my mouse cursor under X.

One way I've found is to install kde-workspace4 which comes with
/usr/pkg/share/icons/Oxygen_Black/index.theme
and symlink it to .icons/default:
ln -s /usr/pkg/share/icons/Oxygen_Black .icons/default

After restarting X, I get the Oxygen theme for all programs (AFAICT so
far), which comes with a big fat default pointer.
 Thomas