xkbdata: colemak

I've just tried to feed colemak changes to xkbdata upstream, but they
told me that xkbdata is just dead and xkeyboard-config is the

We already have xkeyboard-config in right next to xkbdata in the X11R7
tree, and it is used in the build process, while xkbdata still has
reachover files that are however not hooked in, see

revision 1.15
date: 2009/06/11 05:15:06;  author: mrg;  state: Exp;  lines: +3 -3
build libpciaccess on x86.
exchange xkeyboard-config for xkbdata.

Can I cvs rm the unused src/external/mit/xorg/lib/xkbdata and