RE: NetBSD 6.0_BETA problems with X on ATI Mobility Radeon X1300

Just a tip:)

To ensure which driver is the right one to use, try this:
1 - Find out the VENDOR and DEVICE id number of your device;
2 - Fetch the sources for the xorg video modules and cd into the sources
directory;
3 - Unpack and use `grep -r <VENDOR> * | grep <DEVICE>` to figure out which
driver is compatible;
4 - Doing the same on the kernel sources also may help you to know if the drm
modules are compatible.
example: grep -r 1002 * | grep 9505

Maybe this doesn't works as I imagined (sorry, right now I'm using Linux, not
FreeeBSD), but I just wanted to help...
I know how a person feels living without graphics accelaration :(

Phillip Spring.