NetBSD 6.0_BETA - Running Xorg causes a reboot

Hi,

I installed a NetBSD 6.0_BETA from an iso with a fine CKSUM, selecting all sets
to go.
After finishing the setup and rebooting the PC, I logged in as root and just
tryed to run the X11.
Unfortunatelly the system seems to crash, because the screen simple blanks and
the PC reboots, doing POST as well.

When I execute `X -configure`, a message says: "Number of created screens does
not match number of detected devices.".
Verifying the "xorg.conf.new" file, I can see that the driver was detected with
success, in my case the "radeon" driver.
And the crash occurs  executing `X -config xorg.conf.new`, even if the
configuration file looks well set - I supose.

What I'm doing wrong?
Should I install more packages instead of using just the X11 sets from the
installation?

I just have an idea: I will remove the video card and try the onboard one! =)

Thanks,
Phillip Spring.