X11 without shared libraries

Currently Xorg does not build/work without shared libraries.

Do we care to fix this? At a quick glance, at least the addition of
"dynamic" to SUBDIRS in src/external/mit/xorg/lib/libX11/Makefile
and the definition of various -DUSE_DYNAMIC.... in Makefile.libx11
in the same directory would need to be conditionalized on something
like defined(MKPIC) && ${MKPIC} != "no".

I would argue that we probably don't care unless somebody comes up with
a patch that fixes it - but in this case, we should fail more explicitly
very early - like in src/Makefile or maybe only in build.sh - with a
clear error message like "You are not compiling shared libraries. Building
X in this configuration is not supported".

Martin