two broken imake settings

(1) in native X, src/external/mit/xorg/share/cf/xorgsite.def contains

   #define HasSecureRPC YES

which is wrong; we don't have "secure" RPC. It is not clear why this
is set; however, it's breaking the build of x11/xdm3d, which uses this
to decide that it should include <rpc/key_prot.h>, which doesn't
exist. There's nothing in the CVS history to suggest why this setting
is present; it's been there since the file was created 3+ years ago.
Is there any reason not to remove it? (IOW, does "HasSecureRPC" mean
something other than what xdm3d thinks it means?)

(2) in both native and pkgsrc X, HasSetUserContext is not defined even
though we have setusercontext(3). It's enabled for FreeBSD, OpenBSD,
and DragonFly, so I assume the answer is yes... for native X, should
it be patched into NetBSD.cf or added to xorgsite.def?

Please keep me in the cc list as I don't ordinarily follow tech-x11.
(Although perhaps I should.)

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost