Re: PR/44120 fixesproto on systems with older base X installs (Was:Building gtk2 on OS X Tiger (xfixesproto/xextproto issue))

 :
> I think we seriously need to consider what the oldest support version
> os X should be and treat anything earlier as automatically modular.

FYI, XFree86 based netbsd-5 ports also have problems mentioned in
PR pkg/44122 (libxcb assumes libXau is pkg-config'fied) and
PR pkg/43969 (cairo failure, due to inconsistency between
renderproto and libXrender?) on gtk2+ builds.
---
Izumi Tsutsui