Fwd: Mouse Not working on NetBSD 5.0.x(1,2)

FYI,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sujit K M <sjt.kar%gmail.com@localhost>
Date: Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: Mouse Not working on NetBSD 5.0.x(1,2)
To: der Mouse <mouse%rodents-montreal.org@localhost>

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 9:59 AM, der Mouse
<mouse%rodents-montreal.org@localhost> wrote:
>>> X11 is not working on NetBSD AMD Core 2 Duo Processor.  [...]
>
> What does "not working" mean, here?
Sorry I messed up the mail. Though the subject is very specific.

What I mean is that the mouse is not being functional when I start an
xsession(startx)/basic xterm.

I have tried the options as specified above(previous replies), donot
seem to work. I have FreeBSD 7.0
installed in the same machine, It has no problems wiht xsession's,
though I have gnome installed.

I think mouse is functional in gnome in netbsd, I didnot try with
gnome as it is a huge package, I had
installed NetBSD over ftp.

--
-- Sujit K M