re: HEADS UP: radeon drm firmware files moved into the filesystem.

> I'm having troubles building in amd64-current. Seems like I can't even
> make clean. The error I see is:
>
> cleandir ===> sys/dev/microcode/zyd
> cleandir ===> sys/dev/microcode/radeon
> cd: can't cd to /usr/src/sys/dev/microcode/radeon

please update and try again.  i had failed to commit some files.
(i seem to be good at that doing that this week...)

hmm, actually, even so, i wouldn't expect this error.. let me try
a build from a totally fresh tree.  either way, please update since
there were missing files.

thanks.

.mrg.