Re: radeon without DRI

On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 21:26:14 -0500
Michael <macallan%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> Did you noticedthis:
> > drmOpenByBusid: Searching for BusID pci:0000:01:00.0
> vs,
> > drmOpenByBusid: drmGetBusid reports pci:0001:01:00.0
> ?

Yes, it is noticeable. Please define the new format of BusID in some man
page, drm(4) or xorg.conf(5).

> That's DRM telling you that it didn't find your device in domain 0 but
> in domain 1.
> So your BusID needs to look like this:
> PCI:1@1:0:0
> Also, X -configure would have written this BusID ( if you tried that
> and it didn't that's a bug so please tell me )

X -configure dies, defining BusID as "PCI:1:0:0"
(xorg.conf.new attached),

and by defining BusID as you said (PCI:1@1:0:0), Xorg shows the wrong
device 01@00:00:0 as defined (Xorg.0.log-200911150100 attached).

my xorg.conf attached as well.