Re: New Xorg and related stuff

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 00:10:05 -0400, Michael wrote:

> With my changes to libpciaccess we should be able to use any PCI
> graphics device on any architecture, no matter if it's the console or
> even if it has any driver attached at all. Effectively it adds support
> for what the server code calls 'PCI domains'.

Finally, I checkout a fresh xsrc and got X compiled and started. At first
glance everything looks OK except DRI. Looks something related to PCI
BusID mismatch between X and DRM:

drmOpenByBusid: Searching for BusID pci:0001:01:00.0
drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
drmOpenDevice: open result is 4, (OK)
drmOpenByBusid: drmOpenMinor returns 4
drmOpenByBusid: drmGetBusid reports pci:0000:01:00.0

--
Mihai