hi

Hello my dear,

Permit me to solicit for your assistance to invest in your Country. I have been
searching for a addvanced/developing country with economic and political
stability to
invest in.

I wish you will be of a great assistance to me considering your position and
statues
in Work/Business. However, I will keep further detail personal till when I read
from
you. I wish my dream to invest in your Country will be a successful one.

I do expect to read from you as soon as possible.
Yours,
Miss Rose