Re: Screen corruption under Xen DOM0 in firefox

On Fri, 6 Mar 2009 00:26:27 +0000 (GMT)
David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost> wrote:

>       I'm trying Xen on my NetBSD 5.0 laptop and one thing I've
>       moticed is that the Firefox window seems to suffer corruption
>       when focus is gained/lost (this is under gnome on a Thinkpad
>       T60p using the radeonhd driver on a ATI MOBILITY FireGL V5250
>
>       An example is at:
>       http://mono.org/abs/xen-x11-corruption.png
>
>       Note that the 'Tools' on the menu bar has been garbled, as
> has part of the webpage.
>
>       Has anyone else seem anything similar?

I've seen something like it on a -current desktop with no Xen in sight,
with firefox-3.06.  I think there was a fix in 3.06 for something like
it, but I'm still seeing it.  It seems to occur more when I have a lot
of firefox windows and tabs open.

audit-packages suggests that I'm building 3.07 tonight; I'll see what
happens...