Re: OpenGL acceleration will be needed by gnome-games-2.26

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 20:43:17 -0500
"Blair Sadewitz" <> wrote:

> I currently have modular-xorg-server 1.5.2 running with Mesa 7.2 on my
> machine (5.99.01/i386);
> pkgsrc packages just need some polishing, but should be ready to
> commit by this Sunday

        I'm very interested in this, and I take it something went astray
about committing it into pkgsrc a couple of weeks ago. Is there any chance
you could put it somewhere (pkgsrc-wip perhaps) I could try it out from ?