Re: x.org 7.4 on NetBSD

I'm glad that there's interest in getting this working now; I only
wish I had more time.  Attached are preliminary pkgsrc mesa
patches [against the Mesa 7.2 branch] I've prepared.  I haven't tested
them inside pkgsrc yet, and I don't know if the install
target works, but a dri-enabled build with libOSMesa worked
fine--assuming an appropriate build environment, of course.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

--Blair