Re: X server support?

Hi kiyohara!

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 12:37:36PM +0900, KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:
> Hi! Michael and all,
>

> First,  Hi! tech-x11 users.
> I try to support xserver on bebox and prep.
>
>   http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-powerpc/2008/09/10/msg002623.html

yes, this usually occurs if netbsdPci and some other stuff for the module
isn't being built.

> Moreover, I corrected share/mk/bsd.x11.mk.  And, I saw another error
> message on bebox.

the patches you attached look okay to me. at least they do the right
thing with respect to building the extra pci bits from reachover. i
cannot speak for the code that is actually built though. i would imagine
you would know more about that.

--
Tyler