Re: Calling all tablet users!

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008, Jason Beaudoin wrote:

Fellow NetBSD users and developers,

first, apologies if you are receiving duplicates of this message, I am
attempting to reach the board spectrum of "possibly interested folks."

I have been working on an extension to the wscons system for tablet
support in NetBSD, and I'm at a point where feedback is needed.
Testing is in order, but some more scaffolding is needed before ya'll
can help out with that ;)

so a couple survey questions for you tablet users:
. what tablet are you using? (make/model)
. how/where are you using your tablet? X?
. if in X, which driver is your tablet using?

I'd really like to see support for this sort of device:

http://www2.smarttech.com/st/en-US/Products/SMART+Boards/default.htm

But they tend to be too big for developers to have at home...

--
Stephen