Re: Geforce 7025/nf630a

Dieter Baron schrieb:

I'm trying to get a nvidia Geforce 7025/nf630a to work under modular
x.org, but so far no luck.

[…]

I can offer no help. As a rule, I shun Nvidia graphics more than wolves. On my office PC, I initially had some kind of Nvidia graphics card, I never could make it work correctly. Video-nv worked, but I was unable to get more than 4 fps for videos ! and nouveau did not worked at all. So I decided to unplug the device, I fell back to the default Intel graphics controler embedded in the chipset, and it works like a charm.

That's not any usuable info though.

Viel Spaß jedoch...
Vincent