Subject: Re: RadeonHD from opensuse - to NetBSD
To: None <tech-x11@netbsd.org>
From: C. K. <ck74@operamail.com>
List: tech-x11
Date: 10/06/2007 16:36:37
Well, i was checking suse repository occasonally, and it was NOT working a
week ago. Just tried today, and it worked.

Do you think the only difference (what suse team did) is just to collect PCI
ID from users? I mean could it be OK to use suse source by editing master
site section in your package ?

Thank you in advance fro your help.

Regards,