Subject: RadeonHD from opensuse - to NetBSD
To: None <>
From: C. K. <>
List: tech-x11
Date: 10/06/2007 14:08:43

Suse and Ati do great work and in short period of time, radeonhd bugs are
fixed mostly. Radeonhd driver currently works if i connect an extenal
monitor on my fedora-installed notebook.

I would like to switch NetBSD as sson as possible without using ANY binary
driver. 4.99.31 is runing using vesa mode but it does not support 1280x800

Now, i am asking "how to implement radeonhd driver to use in NetBSD". As you
know, the original driver is for Xorg while NetBSD uses XF86.

Sent from the tech-x11 mailing list archive at